Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

You can always e-mail me

I just wanted to let everyone know that just because I won't be blogging here anymore, doesn't mean I don't want to hear from you. Over the last year I have heard from many readers in similar situations as us and it's been wonderful to be able to share experiences.

If you're facing foreclosure and don't know where to turn... or just would love to vent to someone who knows what you're going through, feel free to e-mail me!

loveinthetimeofforeclosure@gmail.com

I'm here to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You're about to leave a comment. Thank you! When leaving your comment, please keep in mind that Love in the Time of Foreclosure is about love, positivity and helping people experiencing financial crisis. So, keep it constructive, please. Comments will be moderated and any comment that is clearly and intentionally mean-spirited will be deleted.

Share

Widgets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...